Madeheart.com Inc. is a company registered in USA (registration number E0166802015-6). Madeheart.com's registered office is at NV 89107, 848 N Rainbow Blvd., Las Vegas, USA.
We do not and will not knowingly collect information from any unsupervised child under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, you may not use this Website unless you have the consent of, and are supervised by, a parent or guardian.What Is Personal Information?
When you access and browse this Website (including when you submit personal information to us through data entry fields on the Website), we may collect the following information from you:
- your name;
- your identification number (if relevant);
- your date of birth and gender;
- your postal address;
- your phone number and e-mail details;
- credit or debit card information (including your billing address) in order to process transactions; and
- technical information, including the internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your device to the internet, your location, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform.
You may be prompted to pass an identification check to verify your identity.Information we receive from other sources
We (or third party data processors acting on our behalf) may collect, store and use your personal information listed above for the following purposes:
- to make this Website available to you and to provide you with content which is tailored to your individual tastes;
- to complete any purchases you make through this Website;
- to provide you with any services that you may request;
- where you have given us your consent, to contact you (including by SMS and e-mail) with products and services which we think may interest you; and
- where you have given us your consent, to disclose your personal information to carefully chosen or specified third parties so that they may contact you (including by SMS and e-mail) with products and services which they think may interest you.
We will not disclose, sell or rent your personal information to any third party unless you have consented to this or we are required to do so for legal or regulatory purposes. If you do consent but later change your mind, you may contact us email@example.com and we will cease any such activity.
However, if a third party acquires all (or substantially all) of our business and/or assets, we may disclose your personal information to that third party in connection with the acquisition. We may also disclose your personal information where we are required to do so by applicable law, by a governmental body or by a law enforcement agency.
Finally, we may also collect anonymised details about visitors to our Website for the purposes of aggregate statistics or reporting purposes. However, no single individual will be identifiable from the anonymised details we collect for these purposes.Emails from Madeheart.com
Madeheart.com is legally required to email you to confirm any purchases that you make on the Website and you cannot unsubscribe from these emails.
You may unsubscribe from any other emails (such as advertising or discount offers) from Madeheart.com at any time using the 'Unsubscribe' link provided at the bottom of such emails or through the 'Account' section of the Website.Communicating with other users on the Website
By using or communicating using any public forum that may be available on the Website, such as on groups, forums, communities, chats and sending messages to specific users, you agree and accept that any personal information shared over such public forums may:
- be read, collected and used by other participants on the forum, who may misuse or disclose your personal information, including but not limited to sending unsolicited messages; and
- remain available to other users or the public, including after the deletion of your account.
You are responsible for any personal information that you disclose through any public forum on the Website and agree that Madeheart.com is not responsible or liable in the event that your personal information is misused or disclosed by a third party or a buyer using the Website. If you believe that your personal information is being misused, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.Security
Madeheart.com takes appropriate physical, technical and administrative measures to safeguard the personal information that you provide to us. However, no transmission over the internet can ever be guaranteed secure. Consequently, please note that we cannot guarantee the security of any personal information that you transfer over the Internet to us.Your rights
You have the following rights:
- the right to ask us to provide you with copies of personal information that we hold about you at any time, subject to a fee specified by law (currently £10);
- the right to ask us to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect personal information that we hold about you free of charge; and
- the right to opt out of any marketing communications that we (or any third party to whom we have disclosed your personal information with your consent) may send you.
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please write to us (either by post or by e-mail) at the address specified above.International transfers
If you have any comments, questions or complaints, please contact us at email@example.com, on the phone number +13236371745 (from Monday to Friday from 10 a.m. - 6 p.m. GMT-7), or by sending your information to the address: NV 89107, 848 N Rainbow Blvd., Las Vegas, USA.Last updated on: 15 March 2017